Optima Batteries 6V-1050 6-Volt Battery
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (4)
What's in the Box
Discover the revolutionary new technology that has changed the way the world looks at batteries: Optimas famous Spiralcell Technology. These batteries last 2-3 times longer than other batteries and are 100% maintenance free. Plus, with the unique sealed design, you can mount them in any position.
- Strongest 5 second starting burst
- Up to 2x longer life
- More than 15x the vibration resistance
- Completely spill-proof, mountable in many positions
- Maintenance free
- Faster recharging capabilities
- Optimal starting power, regardless of temperature
Can''t ship Air!'
- The vehicle must have a properly working alternator, and should not have “aftermarket accessories” with amperage drain exceeding 10 amps.
- The vehicle must have a fully functional voltage regulated charging system. Use of accessories that prevent the charging system form maintaining the battery in a fully charged state will void the warranty and cause premature failure. For these applications, an Optima deep cycle battery is recommended for this combination of starting and heavy cycling.
- Red top batteries should only be used for hot rod / street rod / O/E applications where the system has a fully functional voltage regulated charging system. Red top batteries should not be used for off road/circle track aftermarket performance applications. The warranty is voided when a red top battery is used with out a fully functional voltage regulated charging system.
- 800 Cranking Amps @ 0° F
- 1000 Cranking Amps @ 32° F
- Dimensions: 10.06" x 3.63" x 8.13"
- Weight: 18.5 lbs.
- Reserve Capacity: 100
- Post Type: SAE Post
- Optima Spec Sheet (PDF)
Optima Red Top Warranty Info
- 6V Passenger Vehicle / Light Truck (noncommercial)
- 36 Months Free Replacement
- Abusive service / Deep Cycle Applications / Car Audio
- Not covered
Complete Warranty - Purchased On or After 2-1-09 (PDF)