Moroso 24430 Oil Pump Pick-up for Big Block Oil Pan
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Oil pump pick-up for Moroso big block oil pan
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Lokar ED-5003 B/B Chevy Engine DipsticksPrice: $59.99More Info
Moroso 25971 Stainless DipstickPrice: $39.99More Info
Moroso 20431 Big Block Chevy Conversion Oil PanMore Info
The best dipstick you can buy for your Big Block Chevy (BBC), except 502.
Moroso Stainless Dipstick
If you have ever tried to put a B/B chevy in a Tri-Five Chevy or Chevy II, you know there just isn't much room. This pan was designed to make the job a little easier. This pan has a 7 quart capacity (w/o filter) and accepts up to a 4-1/4" stroke with steel rods.
- Pick-up 54524430 is required for installation
- Notched rear sump clears steering linkage
- Accepts strokes up to 4.250" with steel rods, 4.090" with aluminum rods
- Compatible with most starter/flywheel combinations
- 1/4" NPT Thread for dipstick assembly, suggested dipstick # 545-25971
Fits Mark IV style 396-454 (except Gen V and Gen VI) Big Block Chevy V-8s. For 1962-67 Chevy II (without power steering) and 1955-57 Chevys. Transmission MUST be in stock position.
Please see below for suggested oil pump pick-up.