- Late Model and Modified
- Dirt and asphalt application
- Light weight aluminum body
- Large reservoir for better cooling
- 2-way adjustable clamping
- Quick response for best handling
- Easy dial-in, reshim,rebuild and service
- Professional technical support
- Infinite valve and piston combinations available
Suspension tuning recommendations are available and Speedway can help you with personal set-ups, rebuilds and spare parts. Give us a call at 800.979.0122 about the possibilities and details of the LMJ series shock absorbers.
The following options are available to fine tune the performance of these shock absorbers:
- Pistons: Ohlins has several options available
- One-way shaft jets: Allows the compression or rebound bleed to be smaller
- Parallel compression valve: Allows the rebound bleed to be smaller than the compression bleed and makes it possible to produce double-knee curves
- Two-way reservoir: Allows independent adjustment of highand low speed compression forces
Extended length: 19.8"
Compressed length: 12.8"