Odyssey Batteries PC680 12-Volt AGM Battery, 7.27 x 3.11 x 6.67 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (4)
What's in the Box
Featuring rugged construction and packed tightly with pure lead plates, the non-spillable AGM design protects against the shock and vibration that can quickly destroy other batteries. Pure lead plates mean twice the overall power and three times the life with up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge. 12V with M6 female terminals.
- 12 Year design life and 6 to 10 year service life
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equilivant size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77°F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
Cannot ship this via air shipping, ground service only!
Item Details'Can''t ship Air!'
- Length 7 in.
- Width 3 1/16 in.
- Height 6 5/8 in.
- Drycell Battery
- Without Metal Jacket
- 12 Volt
- 16 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 220 CCA
- 680 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 24 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77°F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40°F to 140°F Temperature Range