Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, No Floor
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
InfoThe Nostalgia T frame is engineered to provide the ultimate in economy and ease of assembly. It features the same spring-behind-axle front suspension as the Budget T, but includes front shock/headlight mounts. The coilover rear suspension uses traditional-style radius rods and a panhard bar, with all necessary mounts welded in place. If youre looking for an affordable, well-engineered T-bucket chassis requiring only basic mechanical skills to assemble, the Nostalgia T is for you!
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
All of our T kits are also available with chrome suspension. This option includes chrome plated: front and rear hairpins, rear coilovers, front axle, front leaf spring, front shocks, steering arms, tie rod, drag link, and related hardware.
Chassis Exploded View (Link)
This product requires a 3-4 week build time.
Item DetailsNo Floor, Door Not Hung
- The body provided with this kit features a functional right hand door, door sill, flat dashboard, recessed area for upholstery tack strip, molded firewall and lower body mounting flange. Please note that the body is provided without a floor and the door will not be hung. (Photo shown above is for illustration purposes only to reflect the functional door after installation)
- 1-1/2 x 3" rectangular steel tube frame with 102" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle and hairpin radius rods
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Combination headlight and front shock mounts
- Coilover rear suspension with radius rods and panhard bar
- Cross steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly includes: front spring, axle and spindles; rear coilover shocks and panhard bar; front and rear radius rods; Vega steering box; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain (PLN) or chrome (CHR) suspension components
- Rugged fiberglass body
- Right hand door (not hinged or latched)
- Flat, smooth firewall
- Molded-in flat dash
- Body lip around top edge to attach upholstery
- One-piece 20" T pickup bed
- Body provided with no floor
- Body Dimensions
- Total Length: 52"
- Firewall Width: 26.5"
- Body Width: 45"
- Body Height: 24"