AFCO 20192 Non-Adjustable Spring Spacer
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
These spacers are normally used when you are not allowed any adjustment, but can use racing springs. They can be trimmed to fit, or simply wedged in place.
Spacers are 3 inches tall and have a 2-7/8 inch center hole to allow use with stock style shocks. Can be used with either 5 inch or 5-1/2 inch springs.
You may also be interested in:
Rubber Coil Spring SpacerMore Info
Red Line 80402 CV-2 Synthetic GreasePrice: $12.99More Info
Speedway Non-Adjustable Spring SpacerMore Info
Speedway Adjustable Hidden Spring ShimMore Info
Rubber coil spring spacer for increasing spring load. A quick way to increase spring rate for fast or rough tracks. Works with 5" and 5.5" O.D. coil springs.
Spacer is 7/8" thick and 1" wide.
Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures.
Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications.
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants
This coil spring spacer is normally used when you are not allowed any adjustment but can use racing springs. It can be trimmed to fit or set ride height or simply wedged into place. 3" tall.
2-7/8" center hole to allow use with stock style shocks. Can be used with either 5" or 5-1/2" diameter springs.
Maximize your spring tuning capabilities with these adjustable spring shims. Hidden-style shim is out of sight above the spring. Threaded steel two-piece design. Adjust the shim to where you want and then spot weld it.
Features a 2-7/8" center hole to allow use with stock style shocks. Can be used with either 5" or 5-1/2" diameter springs.