Moroso 25971 Stainless Dipstick
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Item DetailsOverall length including exposed portion of dipstick - 24"
1/4" NPT steel weld-in fitting supplied
A rubber capping seal keeps the dipstick secure in tube and prevents crankcase gasses from escaping
You may also be interested in:
Moroso 20431 Big Block Chevy Conversion Oil PanMore Info
Moroso 24430 Oil Pump Pick-up for Big Block Oil PanMore Info
Moroso 25970 Universal DipstickMore Info
If you have ever tried to put a B/B chevy in a Tri-Five Chevy or Chevy II, you know there just isn't much room. This pan was designed to make the job a little easier. This pan has a 7 quart capacity (w/o filter) and accepts up to a 4-1/4" stroke with steel rods.
- Pick-up 54524430 is required for installation
- Notched rear sump clears steering linkage
- Accepts strokes up to 4.250" with steel rods, 4.090" with aluminum rods
- Compatible with most starter/flywheel combinations
- 1/4" NPT Thread for dipstick assembly, suggested dipstick # 545-25971
Fits Mark IV style 396-454 (except Gen V and Gen VI) Big Block Chevy V-8s. For 1962-67 Chevy II (without power steering) and 1955-57 Chevys. Transmission MUST be in stock position.
Please see below for suggested oil pump pick-up.
Oil pump pick-up for Moroso big block oil pan
Moroso Universal Dipstick