Moroso 25971 Stainless Dipstick
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Item DetailsOverall length including exposed portion of dipstick - 24"
1/4" NPT steel weld-in fitting supplied
A rubber capping seal keeps the dipstick secure in tube and prevents crankcase gasses from escaping
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Moroso 20431 Big Block Chevy Conversion Oil Pan$259.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
If you have ever tried to put a B/B chevy in a Tri-Five Chevy or Chevy II, you know there just isnt much room. This pan was designed to make the job a little easier. This pan has a 7 quart capacity (w/o filter) and accepts up to a 4-1/4" stroke with steel rods.
- Pick-up 54524430 is required for installation
- Notched rear sump clears steering linkage
- Accepts strokes up to 4.250" with steel rods, 4.090" with aluminum rods
- Compatible with most starter/flywheel combinations
- 1/4" NPT Thread for dipstick assembly, suggested dipstick # 545-25971
Fits Mark IV style 396-454 (except Gen V and Gen VI) Big Block Chevy V-8s. For 1962-67 Chevy II (without power steering) and 1955-57 Chevys. Transmission MUST be in stock position.
Please see below for suggested oil pump pick-up.
Item Details55-57 Chevy, 62-67 Chevy II
Passenger side dipstick.Compare
Moroso 24430 Oil Pump Pick-up for Big Block Oil Pan$49.99
Moroso 25970 Universal Dipstick$15.99