Moroso 23845 Engine Save Pre-Filter Oil Filter Screen
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Stainless steel screen locates between the block and the oil filter to stop debris before it enters the filter element. Periodic inspections serve as early warning of engine failure. Fits S/B, B/B and 90° V-6 Chevy engines with spin-on oil filters. Does not affect oil pressure.
- Unique stainless steel screen locates on top of spin-on oil filters to trap debris before it enters the filter element undetected
- Particulate matter trapped in the screen and detected during periodic inspections serves as an "early warning signal" for impending engine failures
- 304 stainless steel filtration-grade screen traps contaminants down to the 280 micron range without affecting oil flow or oil pressure
- Crimped rings at both outside and inside diameters provide increased strength and extended durability
- 7/8" inside diameter
- 2-3/4" outside diameter
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
ARP Fasteners 234-1901 Small Block Chevy Oil Pan Stud KitPrice: $51.99More Info
K&N Filters HP2002 Performance Oil Filter, ChevyPrice: $11.99More Info
Lokar ED-5000ESB Engine Dipstick, Small Block Chevy 1979 & EarlierMore Info
Magnetic Drain PlugMore Info
Oil Filter CutterMore Info
AC Delco PF1218 Duraguard Engine Oil Filter, ChevyMore Info
Speedway Oil Filter Rock Guard, 6 Inch LongPrice: $19.99More Info
Eliminate seepage and prolong gasket life with ARP oil pan stud. 170,000 PSI.
These filters feature thicker canister walls for extra strength and durability which reduces the risk of damage from loose rocks and debris. Comes with a 1” nut welded to the top of the canister so they can be easily wrenched-off with a standard tool. Plus, the filter media is unaffected by racing gas, methanol and nitromethane fuels.
- Thicker shell provides 550 psi burst strength
- Withstands higer oil pressures
- 12 gpm flow
- 1 quart capacity
- Drilled for safety wire attachment
HP-2002 Cross Reference (Link)
Features a billet aluminum handle with an O-ring seal. Seats directly into the engine block of pre-1980 S/B Chevy, does not use a tube. Shorty design is perfect for close quarters. Handle length is 2-1/2".
Metal debris can wreak havoc on an engine. Install this plug in your oil pan to catch any metal filings before they get sucked into the oil pump and cause real damage!
Will fit any oil pan with 1/2-20 threads.
Open filter and detect problems inside the motor. Anodized aluminum with adjustable threaded steel shaft. Universal, works on filters 1-1/2" to 6-1/8" in diameter. Includes one cutting blade.
Protect your Chevy V8 engine with this premium quality oil filter. Outstanding filter capacity, enhanced efficiency, consistent flow management and high-durability design help provide exceptional filtering performance.
- 98% single-pass efficiency at 25-30 microns
- Patented cellulose media traps particles 1/3 the width of a human hair
- Designed with 5x greater burst strength than most engine oil operating pressures
Protect your investment with this oil filter rock guard. The short 6" cover fits most standard 1 quart filters. Spun aluminum with clamp.
Fits these filters:
- AC Delco PF1218 (Speedway 910-15175)
- K&N HP2002 (Speedway 465-070025)
- K&N HP3002 (Speedway 465-070030)