Moroso Chevy Steel Motor Mounts
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
If your race vehicle reqires rigid motor mounts, our solid steel mounts won't let you down. These engine brackets are designed to be used with our Steel Frame Mounts 545-62630.
- Replaces soft, OEM rubber motor mounts
- Positive, solid mount eliminates engine rotation and torque loss
- Prevents linkage binding
- Fits both Small Block and Big Block Chevy
Item DetailsUse with Frame Mount 545-62630.
You may also be interested in:
Solid GM Transmission MountMore Info
Steel Rear Motor Mounts, ChevyMore Info
Prothane 7-504-BL Polyurethane S/B or B/B Chevy Motor MountsMore Info
Chevy Steel Frame MountsMore Info
This transmission mount is made of steel and is a direct replacement for the rubber mount used on GM manual, TH-350, and Powerglide transmissions (except TH400).
Used where typical rubber mount is likely to fail due to flexing. Must be used in conjunction with solid motor mounts.
Two-piece steel rear motor mount for S/B or B/B Chevy and 90° V6. Replaces Howe mount.
These black polyurethane motor mounts for S/B and B/B Chevy are much stronger than OE rubber mounts but still reduce vibration.
- Limits unwanted movement thereby putting more power to the wheels
- Tough like solid metal mounts without the vibration and noise
- Resistant to oil, chemicals and road contaminants that typically deteriorate rubber
If your race vehicle reqires rigid motor mounts, our solid steel mounts won't let you down. These frame brackets are designed to be used with our steel motor mounts 545-62515. Fits both Small Block and Big Block Chevy.
Same as factory frame brackets from '74-'81 Camaro, '73-'88 Malibu/Monte Carlo/El Camino, '73-'79 Nova, and '76-'90 Impala/Caprice.