Moroso 72800 Solid Core Spark Plug Wires, Straight Boot, Blue Max
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Blue Max solid core spark plug wires combine state-of-the-art engineering with the finest workmanship and quality control available! These solid core sets are pre-terminated at the spark plug end and include enough wire, boots and terminals so you can complete the distributor/magneto end. Wire color is blue. Not for use with MSD components.
- 8mm super-high-performance wire for racing only
- Engineered for magneto and other ignitions that do not require electro-magnetic interference (EMI) suppression
- Combination silver-plated copper and stainless steel "solid core" provides maximum conductivity and strength
- Each wire individually tested for continuity after termination to ensure race-ready performance
- Universal set fits both HEI and socket style caps
- Spark plug terminals and boots factory installed
- You install distributor ends
- (1) 36” coil wire
- (2) 36” wires (including boots)
- (2) 39” wires (including boots)
- (2) 46” wires (including boots)
- (2) 54” wires (including boots)
Learn how to properly attach new spark plug terminals and boots by reading our tech article. How to Install Spark Plug Wire Ends.
You may also be interested in:
MSD 8843 Spark Plug Wire Separators, Pro-ClampView$21.99Compare