Micro/Mini Rear Steel Brake Rotor, 6 Bolt x 5 Inch Bolt Circle
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Steel Rotor and Hub are each sold individually.
You may also be interested in:
Micro/Mini/600 Titanium Rear Brake Rotor, 6 Bolt x 5 Inch Bolt CircleMore Info
Micro Sprint Billet Aluminum Rear Brake Rotor Hub, 5 Inch Bolt CircleMore Info
Eagle Motorsports EG00406M Micro Sprint Inboard Steel RotorMore Info
Wilwood 15B-9819 Poly-B 10 Brake PadMore Info
Eagle Motorsports Mini Sprint 2 Inch Axle Rotor HubMore Info
Reduce rotating weight while increasing your braking efficiency. These coated rotors are only 1.14 lbs and secure to the brake hub with six 5/16" bolts. Choose from two bolt patterns.
- Diameter: 9-1/2 Inches
- Pad: Full Metallic
- Hardware: 5/16"
- Billet aluminum construction, two tone black anodize finish
- Mounts on 1 3/4" x 27 spline rear axles
- Works with micro sprint rear steel brake rotor with a six bolt pattern, 5" bolt circle and 5/16" mounting holes
- Steel rotor is sold individually
- 9.75" O.D.
- 5" BC
- .25" mounting holes
For Ultra Lite single piston floating caliper, Outlaw 1000 and Wilwood Dynalite Single.
- .450" thick, 1.97" long, 589 A Compound
- Medium friction, low to medium temperarture range.
- Good cold torque response.
- Low to moderate wear rate
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
Brake Pad Brochure (PDF)
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Eagle Motorsports factory-built component.
- Works for mini sprints
- Reinforced spoke design
- Rotating weight reduction