Master Cylinder/Pedal Assembly for Model T, A, 1932 Ford
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (21)
What's in the Box
Designed for a clean and simple install onto Model T, Model A, and 1932 Ford frame. The included 1" bore remanufactured master cylinder is suitable for 4-wheel disc or disc/drum brake setups. The outlet ports are 3/8"-24 IFF. The bracket can be bolted or welded to the left frame rail (boxed or stock).
Kit includes a dual feed master cylinder, frame bracket, and a steel pedal arm w/ pad that can be easily modified for driver comfort.
Note: Will NOT work in conjunction with the factory clutch pedal. Intended for use with an Automatic Transmission.
916-31926 Instructions (PDF)
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
Item DetailsFits Model T, Model A, and 1932 frames.
ApplicationPedal can be modified by cutting the depth of the pedal arm, or by bending the arm in an L shape to stagger the pedal. The pedal pad screws into a bung, which must be welded to the pedal assembly once you have determined exactly how you want it configured.
NotesBrake System Builder's Tip (Link)
- Both fluid outlets are 3/8" -24 Inverted flare female.
- Overall Height of Pedal: 11" (from the center of the pivot)
- Pedal Ratio: 6:1
- Frame bracket is 4" front-to-back, 4-1/2" tall, and 3-1/4" from top of bracket down to centerline of master cyl. mount
- From where master cylinder bolts to the bracket to the end of the master cylinder is 7”
- Master Cylinder Overall Height: 5”
- From the mounting holes to the top is 4-1/4”