Manley 42132 Small Block Chevy Pushrod Length Checker, 7/16 Stud
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
For Small Block Chevy. Just slip it over a 7/16" rocker arm stud to instantly tell how much longer or shorter the push rods need to be.
- Long valves, milled heads, cut blocks, small base circle camshafts all move rocker geometry far from optimum
- Correct length pushrods keep rockers centered on the valve tip and reduce stem and guide wear
- Checker tells the engine builder instantly what length pushrod is required
This is a very simple toll to use:
- Rotate lifter to cam base circle and slide the tool over the rocker stud.
- One of the ears on either side of the tool will rest on either the valve tip or the pushrod.
- If the tool rests on the valve tip, you will measure the gap left between the pushrod and the end of the tool. This distance will be added to the existing pushrod length for the new length needed for correct geometry.
- If the tool rests on the pushrod, and there is a gap between the tool and the valve tip, you will subtract the distance from the existing pushrod length for correct geometry.
- Works great with a pushrod length checking tool.
More Like This
Manley 42137 Small Block Chevy Pushrod Length Checker, 3/8 Stud
Pushrod Length Checker, 6.125-7.5 Inches
COMP Cams 4710 Pushrod Slotting Tool, Each
COMP Cams 7705 Hi-Tech Pushrod Length Tool Set, Adjustable 5.8-9.8 In.
COMP Cams 7900 Master Magnum Pushrod Length Checker, Adj. 6.1-11.5 In
COMP Cams 7706-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod Length Tool, Adjustable 9.8-10.8 Inch
COMP Cams 7707-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod Length Tool, Adjustable 10.8-11.8 In.
COMP Cams 7710-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod Length Tool, Adjustable 9.8-10.8 Inch
COMP Cams 7712-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod Length Tool, Adjustable 10.8-11.8 In.
COMP Cams 7901-1 Master Magnum Pushrod Length Checker, Adj. 7.5-8.7 In