Manley 42137 Small Block Chevy Pushrod Length Checker, 3/8 Stud
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
For Small Block Chevy. Just slip it over a 3/8" rocker arm stud to instantly tell how much longer or shorter the push rods need to be.
- Long valves, milled heads, cut blocks, small base circle camshafts all move rocker geometry far from optimum
- Correct length pushrods keep rockers centered on the valve tip and reduce stem and guide wear
- Checker tells the engine builder instantly what length pushrod is required
This is a very simple toll to use:
- Rotate lifter to cam base circle and slide the tool over the rocker stud.
- One of the ears on either side of the tool will rest on either the valve tip or the pushrod.
- If the tool rests on the valve tip, you will measure the gap left between the pushrod and the end of the tool. This distance will be added to the existing pushrod length for the new length needed for correct geometry.
- If the tool rests on the pushrod, and there is a gap between the tool and the valve tip, you will subtract the distance from the existing pushrod length for correct geometry.
- Works great with a pushrod length checking tool.
No instructions came with the item.
Simple and easy.
- Easy To Use
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Pushrod Length Checker, 7.5-8.7 InchesView$29.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
You always need to find the correct length for your push rods when you build an engine. Having the wrong length changes the geometry of the valve train and decreases horsepower while increasing wear.
- Adjustable to fit several engines
- Enables you to arrive at correct pushrod length and correct valve train geometry
- Minimum length is 7.5" and maximum length is 8.7"
- Includes two per package (check both intake and exhaust)
- 5/16" diameter
Item DetailsS/B Chevy
B/B Chevy Intake