Mallory Ignition 2527501 1949-53 Flathead Dual Point Distributor
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (8)
What's in the Box
Get faster starts, quicker acceleration and better drive-ability from your Flathead Ford V8 with a dual-point Mallory distributor! Each version is full centrifugal advance (works with any carbureted set-up) and uses a remote-mount coil (not included).
The distributor uses all current production parts, so you won't be stuck searching for oddball or old-time replacement components. A better ignition is the single best improvement you can make to a Flathead Ford V8.
- Use with either 12-volt or 6-volt systems
- Full centrifugal advance eliminates the hassle of cumbersome factory vacuum break
- Distributor gear not included
- Early "crab style" equipped engines can be converted using #91015634 timing cover and #91015634 drive gear
- Does not fit some stock fan configurations
500-2527501 Instructions (PDF)
You may also be interested in:
1949-1953 Flathead Ford Distributor Drive GearView$14.99Compare