The Mahle PowerPak pistons are a race proven lightweight forged design that are complete with rings, wrist pins and locks. They are also completely phosphate coated plus feature an anti-friction Grafel skirt coating.
Ford Ford 2300cc (3.78" bore x 3.126" stroke). A 1.5mm, 1.5mm, 3.0mm file fit performance ring set is included. Uses .927" wrist pins.
- Forged piston for performance applications
- Fully-machined crown
- Grafal anti-Friction coating on skirts
- Phosphate-coated to reduce micro-welding and pin galling
- Pin bores binished on CNC boring equipment
- High strength, light weight steel pins
- Race proven round wire locks
- Low drag ring pak
- Lightweight slipper kirt forgings
C/R 64cc=10.5, Flat Top
Piston Weight: 367 g
Pin Weight: 118 g (.927")