MSD 6214 Programmable Midget CDI Ignition System
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
- Plot two timing curves ranging from 800-15,000 RPM in 0.1° increments
- Program a start retart to ease cranking
- A battery monitor circuit shows real time battery voltage and a low voltage time percentage
- Switch between two timing curves as track conditions change during a race
The midget ignition is supplied with the cd ignition control, two non-magnetic pick-ups, on/off switch and software. Trigger magnet is sold separately.
547-6214 Instructions (PDF)
WarrantiesFor warranty information, please visit http://www.msdhelp.com/
You may also be interested in:
MSD 31689 8.5mm Midget Spark Plug Wires Set, UniversalPrice: $58.99More Info
MSD 8240 Midget Coil PackPrice: $128.99More Info
MSD offers a universal set of 8.5mm Super Conductor plug wires for the Midget racers. These 50 ohms per foot resistance wires are supplied with the coil side’s special locking terminal and boot crimped to the wires. The spark plug side boots and terminals are supplied loose so the wires can be routed and crimped for each application. A special mini-stripper-crimper tool is also supplied.
Note: These low resistance spark plug wires are only applicable to an MSD Midget Coil Pack #8240 ignition system.
Learn how to properly attach new spark plug terminals and boots by reading our tech article. How to Install Spark Plug Wire Ends.
Four tower high output coil designed exclusively for the MSD Programmable Midget Ignition.
- Designed to be used with the MSD Midget Ignition
- 83:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Secondary towers designed for snap on spark plug terminals
- Primary terminals require Ford style connector provided with Midget Ignition