The Mahle PowerPak pistons are a race proven lightweight forged design that are complete with rings, wrist pins and locks. They are also completely phosphate coated plus feature an anti-friction Grafal skirt coating. PowerPak pistons are made from 4032 aluminum alloy to allow for tighter cylinder to wall clearances, and improved temperature stability.
- Forged piston for performance applications
- Lightweight slipper kirt forgings
- Fully-machined crown
- Grafal anti-Friction coating on skirts
- Phosphate-coated to reduce micro-welding and pin galling
- Pin bores finished on CNC boring equipment
- High strength, light weight steel pins
- Race proven round wire locks
- Low drag ring pak
- 1.5mm, 1.5mm, 3.0mm file fit performance ring set is included
For 383 c.i. S/B Chevy (4.000" bore x 3.75" stroke). Choose oversize diameter needed.
PowerPak Piston Chart (GIF)
- Comp Height 5.7" Rod: 1.425
- Comp Height 6.0" Rod: 1.125
- Pin Diameter: 0.927
- Clearance Guide
- *Meas. = 0.500
- Min = 0.0025
- Max = 0.0033
*The location to measure piston-to-wall clearance for each application. This point is calculated from the bottom of the piston skirt and indicates the widest part of the piston and thus where to measure.
Piston Weight: 406 g
Rod Length: 6"