Lucas Oil 10683 SAE 10W40 Hot Rod Engine Oil, One 5 Quart Jug
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Lucas Hot Rod & Classic Car Motor Oil SAE 10W-40 is manufactured with the highest quality paraffinic base oils and is fortified with a unique additive package containing high levels of zinc, molybdenum and phosphorus, which provides a tougher, thicker additive film for maximum protection even under the most severe conditions. It lowers oil temperatures, extends oil life and minimizes metal fatigue. It improves the film strength between the cylinder wall and piston rings and slows oil burning and improves pressure in worn engines. It has good cold temperature properties and stands up to high operating temperatures. It is compatible with methanol and all racing fuels, as well as with synthetic and non-synthetic oils.
Lucas Hot Rod & Classic Car Engine Oil SAE 10W-40 is for muscle, showroom, classic and trophy cars without catalytic converters. It can be used in racing applications. Not recommended for passenger car use.
- Contains the high levels of ZDDP (Zinc) necessary to protect flat tappet cams, lifters, and pushrods
- Provides excellent thermal stability in case of overheating
- A true long lasting performance lubricant
- Contains special Lucas additives that protect against rust, corrosion, and dry starts associated with long periods of non-use
More Like This
Lucas Oil 10679 Oil SAE 10W30 Hot Rod Engine Oil, 5 Quart Jug
Lucas Oil 10684 SAE 20W50 Hot Rod Engine Oil, One 5 Quart Jug
Lucas Oil 10683 SAE 10W40 Hot Rod Engine Oil, Three 5 Quart Jugs
Lucas Oil 10688 SAE 10W40 Hot Rod Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Lucas Oil 10679 SAE 10W30 Hot Rod Engine Oil, Three 5 Quart Jugs
Lucas Oil 10684 SAE 20W50 Hot Rod Engine Oil, Three 5 Quart Jugs
Red Line 11404 10W40 Synthetic Engine Oil
Driven Racing Oil 03207 XP9 Synthetic 10W40 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Driven Racing Oil 03206 XP9 Synthetic 10W40 Motor Oil, 1 Quart
Red Line 11404 10W40 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts