Low Flow Power Steering Pump for Mustang II & Ford
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (6)
What's in the Box
These brand new aluminum remote reservoir power steering pumps are available in low flow for Mustang II power rack & pinion or Ford power steering. Same as GM Type II TC pumps.
The flow of this pump is two gallons per minute and is rated at 1,500 PSI.
Use pulley part #910-32928 sold separately.
Item DetailsLow Flow for Remote Reservoir
- Pump outlet is AN6 male
- Pump inlet is AN10 Male
- Overall height is 4.175"
- Overall width is 5.444"
- 3 bolt mounting pattern 2-3/16" on center
- Length of main body is 3-3/8"
- Shaft extends an additional 3/4"
- Width of main body is 2-5/16"
- Width of main body with mount flange is 3-1/4"
You may also be interested in:
High Flow Aluminum Power Steerng Pump for T-Bird & GMView$166.99Compare