Longacre 79500 Toe Plates
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Here's the quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in. Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and use a tape measure. Longacre toe plate comes with two tape measures.
- Quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in
- Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and measure toe directly using the 2 tapes (included)
- Formed design is rigid for accuracy and stays put against the tire
- Dimensions: 23-1/2" x 9"
475-7950 Instuctions (PDF)
- Turn wheels to straight ahead: Should be done on level ground. Set caster & camber first.
- Lean plates up against wheels: Folded lip goes to the outside. Be sure the entire plate is up against the wheel.
- Measure front width, then rear: Use the slots for the tape measure. Subtract one from the other for toe. Larger front width means toe-out.
You may also be interested in:
Toe GaugeMore Info
Longacre 78290 Digital Caster Camber GaugeMore Info
Intercomp 102007 Turn TablesMore Info
Hi-tech aluminum gauge for measuring toe. Eliminates need for tape measure. Measures in 1/16" increments and is adjustable for use on any car with a maximum 67-1/2" track width.
Here's a super accurate digital caster / camber gauge that reads to .1º (1/10º) camber and caster as high as needed, and at a price any serious team can easily justify. It comes with our latest Super Magnetic adapter and a padded silver carrying case. As an additional benefit the AccuLevel digital readout can be removed and used separately as a digital angle finder for suspension, spoiler angles, and many other things.
- Digital Caster/Camber Gauge
- AccuLevel Pro Model with back light
- Super Magnetic adapter
- Padded carrying case
475-78290 Instructions (PDF)
When you are setting your caster and camber you should use turn plates to correctly turn each wheel 20 degrees without scrubbing the tires. Heavy duty roller bearings make setup a snap.