Longacre 79500 Toe Plates
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Here's the quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in. Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and use a tape measure. Longacre toe plate comes with two tape measures.
- Quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in
- Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and measure toe directly using the 2 tapes (included)
- Formed design is rigid for accuracy and stays put against the tire
- Dimensions: 23-1/2" x 9"
475-7950 Instuctions (PDF)
- Turn wheels to straight ahead: Should be done on level ground. Set caster & camber first.
- Lean plates up against wheels: Folded lip goes to the outside. Be sure the entire plate is up against the wheel.
- Measure front width, then rear: Use the slots for the tape measure. Subtract one from the other for toe. Larger front width means toe-out.