Longacre 79500 Toe Plates
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Here's the quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in. Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and use a tape measure. Longacre toe plate comes with two tape measures.
- Quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in
- Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and measure toe directly using the 2 tapes (included)
- Formed design is rigid for accuracy and stays put against the tire
- Dimensions: 23-1/2" x 9"
475-7950 Instuctions (PDF)
- Turn wheels to straight ahead: Should be done on level ground. Set caster & camber first.
- Lean plates up against wheels: Folded lip goes to the outside. Be sure the entire plate is up against the wheel.
- Measure front width, then rear: Use the slots for the tape measure. Subtract one from the other for toe. Larger front width means toe-out.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Toe Gauge$79.99More InfoCompare
Longacre 78290 Digital Caster Camber GaugeMore InfoCompare
Intercomp 100674 Bolt-On Kart Toe PlatesPrice: $88.99More InfoCompare
Intercomp 102009 Toe PlatesPrice: $69.99More InfoCompare
Intercomp 102007 Turn TablesMore InfoCompare
Hi-tech aluminum gauge for measuring toe. Eliminates need for tape measure. Measures in 1/16" increments and is adjustable for use on any car with a maximum 67-1/2" track width.
Here's a super accurate digital caster / camber gauge that reads to .1º (1/10º) camber and caster as high as needed, and at a price any serious team can easily justify. It comes with our latest Super Magnetic adapter and a padded silver carrying case. As an additional benefit the AccuLevel digital readout can be removed and used separately as a digital angle finder for suspension, spoiler angles, and many other things.
- Digital Caster/Camber Gauge
- AccuLevel Pro Model with back light
- Super Magnetic adapter
- Padded carrying case
475-78290 Instructions (PDF)
SET OF TWO Intercomp's, bolt-on, front toe plates allow for quick and easy setting of toe and also provides a means of obtaining other nominal measurements for quick ""post-crash"" analysis. Will accommodate Standard US hubs 3 on 2.5"" bolt circle (1/4 and 5/16 stud), and Standard International sizes 3 on 58 mm and 3 on 67 mm bolt circle.
Two high strength, lightweight, aluminum plates for quick, easy, and accurate toe measurements.
- Quickly & Accurately Measure Toe
- High-Strength, Lightweight, Aluminum Plates
- Includes Two Measuring Tapes
- Dimensions: 27.5"" x 11"" (698 x 279mm)
- Set of 2
When you are setting your caster and camber you should use turn plates to correctly turn each wheel 20 degrees without scrubbing the tires. Heavy duty roller bearings make setup a snap.