These slick chassis height gauges allow you to preset the desired height and slide gauge under car. Simply adjust height till frame rail touches end of tape.
- 36" for straight rail cars on right side
- Measures height from 2" to 10" (higher if needed)
- Works 3 ways - with scale pads or without
Works in 3 Different Ways
- Car on the ground - measures chassis height directly, accurate to 1/16".
- Car on scale pads - measures from top of pads - ground level - to frame directly (no subracting needed here).
- Measures chassis height dynamically, as you work on the car. Magnet holds tape to frame. Indicator shows height as the car moves up and down. Use set of 4 to quickly see height at all 4 corners. You don't even need to bend over.