Lokar MSL6B Single Bend Shift Lever, 16 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
InfoIf you went to the junk yard to get that modern manual transmission, you probably didn't get the shifter lever. We have just what you need for that T5, T45, or T56 transmission.
Lever consists of a shift handle and mount bolts only, it does not include a boot, linkage or knob. Lever is for 7/8" center to center mounting holes and has 3/8"-24 thread for the shifter knobs.
- Threaded top for knob attachment is .373 or 3/8” x 24 threads per inch
- 2 mounting holes on bottom are .879 or 7/8” center to center
- Attachment bolts included are 5/16 allen head cap screws
- Shouldered area at bottom is 2.01 or 2” tall and .760 or approximately 3/4” O.D.
- O.D. at bottom above shouldered area is .627 or 5/8”
- O.D. at top below lock nut is .386 or 3/8”
- Overall length from bottom to top is 14”
- Length from center of top mounting hole to center of bend is 5”
- From center of bend to end of threads on top is 7-1/2”
You may also be interested in:
Lokar SK-6872 5 Speed Ivory Manual Shift KnobsView$34.99Compare
Lokar SK-6873 Ivory 6 Speed Manual Shift KnobsView$34.99Compare
Lokar SK-6874 5 Speed White Manual Shift KnobsView$34.99Compare
Lokar SK-6875 White Manual 6 Speed Shift KnobsView$34.99Compare
Lokar SK-6876 5 Speed Black Manual Shift KnobsView$34.99Compare
Lokar SK-6877 Black Manual 6 Speed Shift KnobsView$34.99Compare