If you went to the junk yard to get that modern manual transmission, you probably didn't get the shifter lever. We have just what you need for that T5, T45, or T56 transmission.
Lever consists of a shift handle and mount bolts only, it does not include a boot, linkage or knob. Lever is for 7/8" center to center mounting holes and has 3/8"-24 thread for the shifter knobs.
- Male threads at top are .373 or 3/8 x 24
- Mounting holes at bottom are .879 or 7/8” center to center
- Mounting bolts are 5/16” allen head cap screws
- Shouldered area at lower mounting point is 2” tall and .760 or about ¾” diameter
- Diameter at bottom above shouldered mounting area is .627 or 5/8”
- Diameter at top under threaded area is .386 or 3/8”
- Overall length bottom to top is 14”
- Length from center to top mtg hole to center of bend is 5”
- Center of bend to end of threads is 7 ½”