Lokar ED-5010 Engine Dipstick, Early 289-302 Small Block Ford
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Lokar manufactures the best dipstick you can buy for your early 289-302 Small Block Ford (SBF). Goes into timing cover.
- Constructed of billet aluminum and braided stainless
- Mounting brackets are chromed steel
- The casing is 9" long from timing cover to top of dipstick housing
- The dipstick less knob is 17-7/8" long
- Dipstick housing protrudes into timing cover 1-1/2"
- The actual dipstick will protrude into the oil pan 8-3/4" from the oil pan boss
- Adjustable mounting bracket is 2-1/2" long overall and 1-7/8" from pivot point to center of mounting hole
You may also be interested in:
EngineQuest TC351A EQ 302-351W Ford Timing CoverMore Info
Hy-Lube Small Block Ford Remote Oil Filter AdapterPrice: $94.99More Info
Lokar ED-5004 Ford 5.0L DipstickMore Info
Used ones are either cracked or corroded beyond use. These 100% new aluminum front timing covers have both fuel pump and dipstick provisions. Allows you to use mechanical fuel pump on later engines. Includes plug for dipstick hole if not required.
Fits 1966-84 Ford 289/302/351W V-8 engines.
This Hy-Lube oil filter block adapter allows you to easily convert to a remote oil filter, cooler or plumb a dry sump. Replaces stock oil filter on Small Block Ford.
- 360° rotation allows for easy oil line installation
- CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum
- O-ring sealed on both the threaded fitting and mounting surface
- AN 12 male fitting with 3/4"-16 I.D. thread on opposite end
The best dipstick you can buy for your late 302 Small Block Ford (SBF). This dipstick fits most 5.0/302 Ford V8's from 1986-1995.