Lokar DBW-GM02 2006-Up Corvette Drive-By-Wire Control
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Lokar has partnered with Williams Controls, the world leader in electronic throttle pedals, to create these drive-by-wire throttle control modules that will make your LS engine swap a little easier.
- Pre-programmed at the factory for specific applications
- All metal construction (aluminum & stainless steel)
- 3 times better performance over standard OEM pedals
- Sensor programmed for quick throttle response - no pedal lag
- Splined adjustable pedal sold separately
Includes an application-specific pedal wiring harness that works in conjunction with the OEM wiring harness. All drive-by-wire electronic throttle controls require one drive-by-wire pedal (not included).
- 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 6.2L & L99
- 2006-2010 Chevrolet Corvette 6.0L, 6.2L, & 7.0L (Not compatible with ZR 1)
More Like This
Lokar BDBW-GM02 Billet Control Module/Harness, 2006-12 Corvette
Lokar DBW-FORD01 2011-2012 Mustang/Coyote Drive-By-Wire Control
Lokar GPS-6015 1/2 Inch Brushed Throttle Pedal Spacer for Steel Pedals
Lokar GPS-6016 1/2 Inch Billet Alum Floor Mount Throttle Pedal Spacer
Lokar BDBW-GM01 Drive-By-Wire Electronic Throttle Controls
Q & A
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.