Linear Actuator Controller for 12 Volt Actuator
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
This linear actuator controller limits exactly how far the actuator moves. It can be programmed to move the actuator to any of three determined preset positions and features an indicator light that shows for each of these custom presets until unit is currently positioned. Once programmed, the display unit can be removed to add three momentary switches (not included) to make the actuator move to the preset positions at the flip of a switch. This linear actuator controller is designed to be used with a 12 volt actuator.
- Limits exactly how far the actuator moves
- 3 programmable settings and 3 negative inputs
- Indicator light
- Controls (1) actuator
- Designed to be used with a 12 volt actuator
- Intended for use with our actuator 910-64290
- Controller kit includes:
- Central control unit
- User input display
- Two wiring harnesses
- Mounting hardware and instructions
910-64295 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsIntended for use with our actuator 910-64290
You may also be interested in:
Linear Actuator Aluminum Mounting Bracket, 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 InchPrice: $14.99More Info
Linear Actuator, 12 Volt MotorMore Info
DPDT Momentary Toggle SwitchPrice: $14.99More Info
These billet aluminum mounting brackets are for our Linear Actuator 910-64290. They are designed to mount your linear actuators to hoods, trunks, etc. on either flat or angled surfaces. Solid aluminum construction provides the greatest strength possible while remaining a great looking piece. The brackets are a satin finish, but can be polished to a bright shine. Sold individually - you may need two mounts (one for each end of the actuator). Includes bracket and three securing screws.
- Billet aluminum
- Satin finish
- Mount linear actuators to hoods, trunks, etc.
- Mount to either flat or angled surfaces
- Sold individually - may need one mount for each end
- Works with Linear Actuator 910-64290
- Includes bracket and three securing screws
NOTE: The vendor no longer includes the mounting plate as pictured in previous catalogs.
Linear actuators are gear-driven drive motors that extend a shaft with 110 lbs. of force. Our 12V actuators are a universal design for custom installation and operation in countless applications. With built-in limit switches, ACME dive system, and a IP 63 dust and water resistant rating, they are ideal for automotive applications (trunk, hood, doors, etc.) as well as electric wing sliders for Mini Sprints.
This linear actuator has a potentiometer and can be used with our controller # 910-64295. Available in 4", 6" or 8" strokes.
- Load Capacity - 110 pounds
- Static Load - 550 pounds
- Speed at Max Load - 0.50 in/sec
- Reccomended Fuse - 10 Amp
- IP Grade - IP 63-total dust protection, water resistant
- Pin Holes: 5/16"
- Retracted Length: 246 mm (9.69")
- Shaft Diameter: 20 mm (.787")
- Size: 10-1/4" x 1-1/2" x 3"
- Weighs approx. 2-3 lbs
Wiring Schematic (GIF)
Universal heavy duty 3-position momentary toggle switch. Features a nickel-plated brass switch, phenolic housing, and plated steel cap. Rated at 25A at 12V, 15A at 24V, and 10A at 36V DC.
- Mounting Stem: 15/32" -32 thread, 15/32" long, and fits panels up to 9/32"
- Six Screw Terminals: 6-32 screws
- Electrical Rating: 25A at 12V, 15A at 24V, and 10A at 36V DC
Works great as a linear actuator switch!
Note: Up=Momentary On, Center=Off, Down=Momentary On.