Landrum circle track racing leaf springs are the finest and most consistent springs that we carry. Landrum leaf springs contain not only Chrome Vanadium, but also the correct mixture of Carbon, Manganese, Silicon, Nickel, Molydenum and Tungsten, all providing the the closest arch tolerance and longest life in the industry.
- Extra heavy duty clench system prevents inconsistent side bite
- Material structure insures consistent and proper spring rate
- Teflon inserts prevent inner leaf friction
- Diamond trimmed leaves maintain a more consistent spring rate than tapered end leaves
- Comes with stock Chevrolet front bushings for stock appearing rules
Landrum Spring Rate Chart (GIF)
Rate: 200#, True Arch: 6.5"
Spring Type: 4 Leaf Medium