LSM Racing Products SC-167 LS1-LS9 Valve Spring Tool
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
The complete solution for spring removal and installation of LS1-LS9 springs!
- Mounts directly to factory stands on LS1-LS6 using specially engineered adaptor
- Mounts directly to LS7 head
- Precision acme lead screw & nut
- "Floating valve angle axis" automatically adjusts for the variance in valve angle
- Contoured spring reliefs on the compressor top allow for easy removal & installation of valve spring
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Valve Spring Height Checker, Short 1.400 Inch-1.800 InchPrice: $49.99More Info
Valve Spring TesterPrice: $199.99More Info
LSM Racing Products PC-100 Hydraulic Valve Spring CheckerPrice: $228.99More Info
Precise measuring device for checking the installed height of valve springs. Sets up just like a valve spring and reads like a simple micrometer. Far more accurate than snap gauge and dial calipers. Comes in two different height ranges. Base has 1.230 O.D.
Black anodized aluminum. Most convenient Valve Spring Tester on the market. Set spring height once and test as many springs as you want, with little effort. Handles up to 600 lb. springs.
Made in billet aluminum with steel inserts for many years of use. Special roller tip end and steel guides will work with most rocker arms. Adjustable for different ratios. Comes with a 0-600 lb. gauge. Complete with easy to read instructions.