1156 LED Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, Red
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These LED tail light bulbs put out the light you're after, but don't get hot like normal bulbs. 1156 bulbs have the pins straight across and a single contact on the plug. The bulbs appear to be clear, but are red when illuminated.
LED bulbs are quite efficient and use such small amounts of power that a normal flasher will not work correctly. The use of LED's will almost always require the use of a special "low load" flasher like our 910-64110 (2-prong) or 910-64112 (3-prong.) LED lights require so little “juice” that the conventional flasher can’t cope.
These LED bulbs are made to serve as a conversion replacement for old damaged or missing original bulbs. They essentially work the same but with greater quality and brighter, clearer light. They can be used as a running light, a brake light, or both.
- 12 Volt Bulb
- 1156 bulbs have the pins straight across and a single contact on the plug
- Red when illuminated
- 1" Diameter
- Efficient and use such small amounts of power
- Requires the use of a special "low load" flasher like our 910-64110 (2-prong) or 910-64112 (3-prong)
- Overall Diameter: 1"
- Number of LEDs: 11 bulbs (one in the center and 10 on the perimeter)
- Bulbs are 5 mm in diameter and 8 mm long
- Mount shell is the standard BA15S single pin bayonet (1156 style) which measures .590" diameter, .750" long
- Overall Length: 1.175"
- Has a 15 degree angle of view (the brightest)
- Draws approximately 30 milliamps
- Provides 34 cp (or 6.6 lumens)
More Like This
1156 LED Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, Amber
LED 1157 Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, Red
1157 LED Tail Light Bulb, 1-3/4 Inch, Red
LED 1157 Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, Amber
1157 LED Tail Light Bulb, 1-3/4 Inch, Amber
1959 Cadillac Tail Light Lens
1953-1956 Ford Truck Tail Lights, Chrome
Tall Model T Cowl-Tail Lights - Chrome
1955 Chevy LED Tail Light Conversion Kit