1156 LED Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, Red
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (3)
What's in the Box
These LED tail light bulbs put out the light you're after, but don't get hot like normal bulbs. 1156 bulbs have the pins straight across and a single contact on the plug. The bulbs appear to be clear, but are red when illuminated.
LED bulbs are quite efficient and use such small amounts of power that a normal flasher will not work correctly. The use of LED's will almost always require the use of a special "low load" flasher like our 910-64110 (2-prong) or 910-64112 (3-prong.) LED lights require so little “juice” that the conventional flasher can’t cope.
These LED bulbs are made to serve as a conversion replacement for old damaged or missing original bulbs. They essentially work the same but with greater quality and brighter, clearer light. They can be used as a running light, a brake light, or both.
- 12 Volt Bulb
- 1156 bulbs have the pins straight across and a single contact on the plug
- Red when illuminated
- 1" Diameter
- Efficient and use such small amounts of power
- Requires the use of a special "low load" flasher like our 910-64110 (2-prong) or 910-64112 (3-prong)
- Overall Diameter: 1"
- Number of LEDs: 11 bulbs (one in the center and 10 on the perimeter)
- Bulbs are 5 mm in diameter and 8 mm long
- Mount shell is the standard BA15S single pin bayonet (1156 style) which measures .590" diameter, .750" long
- Overall Length: 1.175"
- Has a 15 degree angle of view (the brightest)
- Draws approximately 30 milliamps
- Provides 34 cp (or 6.6 lumens)