Lubrication Engineers 7500 LE Power Steering Fluid, 1 Qt.
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
This power steering fluid is compatible with all racing power steering systems. Non-foaming, even at high temperatures. The best we have found. 1 quart.
- Lowers operating temperatures
- Controls rust and corrosion
- Foam prevention
- Seal compatibility
- Reduces pump & gear wear
- Resists oxidation
- Contains MONOLEC, LE's exclusive wear-reducing additive
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Red Line 30404 Power Steering FluidPrice: $11.99More Info
KSE Racing Products KSM1086 KSE Elixer Power Steering FluidMore Info
Lucas 10442 Power Steering Fluid W/ Conditioners$8.99Price: $7.99More Info
Red Line Oil’s team of chemists and blenders formulate fully-synthetic oils and chemically-advanced additives using only the world’s finest base stocks. This makes Red Line Oil the premium product on the shelf. It’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Rather than cutting cost by blending into polyalphaolefin base stock for it’s motor oil, Red Line Oil only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures while providing superior film strength at lower viscosities where more power can be produced.
The world’s top racing team and most discriminating enthusiasts use Red Line Oil products exclusively. There may be a different sponsor on the outside, but chances are it’s Red Line Oil on the inside.
- Helps prevent high-temperature steering fade
- Helps prevent difficult low-temperature steering
- Greater heat resistance
- Helps prevent high-temperature boil-over
- 50% greater high-temperature viscosity
- 1/5th the high-temperature evaporation
- Helps prevent leakage and squealing
- 1/4th the oxidation of petroleum power steering fluids
- Compatible with petroleums and synthetics
- Also satisfies API 75W GL-4 gear requirements
With the frequency and pressure of racing power assist being twice that of stock power systems, it’s obvious that stock power steering fluid is not adequate. Would you use 10W30 motor oil in a racing engine? Of course not! That is why KSE has developed a power steering fluid designed to handle the stresses of racing power steering.
The Elixer has a higher viscosity index, anti-foaming, anti-wear, and anti-oxidation capabilities to handle the racing power steering stresses. The Elixer will minimize power assist fade, low-corner- speed assist loss, and decrease heat generation. We also have made the color a “cool” blue to help in identifying oil leak origins.
The Elixer completes the total racing power steering system. When it comes to steering, go with a name you can trust...KSE!
Lucas Power Steering Fluid with Conditioners is formulated with the finest base oils and a special Lucas additive package that outperforms all others, providing smooth, quiet operation while conditioning seals to prevent leaks.
- Improves steering response and feel
- Extends life of pumps, rack and pinion gears, seals, cylinders and valves
- Compatible with all power steering systems and fluids, petroleum or synthetic
- Stops fading and foaming in high performance situations