Lubrication Engineers 3752 LE Almagard Industrial Grease, 14.5 Oz
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Multifunctional grease designed for exceptional mechanical stability, excellent extreme pressure and high temperature capabilities. Won't wash off, pound out, or melt and run, even with extended service in severe conditions.
- Use in all types of vehicles, on and off road, as well as in many in-plant applications
- Very tacky
- Excellent water resistance
- Will not pound out
- Rust and corrosion inhibited
- Extremely versatile
- Excellent oxidation resistance and rust protection
- Great oxidation stability and longer life, does not "work down" in service
- High dropping point
- Good heat reversion
- Does not harden on aging, easily pushed out by fresh grease
- Timken OK load of 70 lbs
- Bearing life may be extended up to three times with cooler operation
- Reduces downtime and maintenance labor because of smooth, cool performance
- Works great for chassis, wheel bearings, U-joints
LE Almagard Data Sheet (PDF)
You may also be interested in:
Lubrication Engineers 1275 Almaplex Vari-Purpose Industrial LubricantPrice: $12.99More Info
Red Line 80402 CV-2 Synthetic GreasePrice: $11.99More Info
Wheel Bearing Grease PackerMore Info
Performance Tool W1219 Grease & Oil Seal PullerPrice: $6.99More Info
Snap-In Grease NeedleMore Info
Grease Zerk Fitting Assortment - 70 PiecePrice: $9.99More Info
Lucas 10484-30 G3 Racing Grease$84.99Price: $69.99More Info
Mobil Polyrex Electric Motor Grease for Swindell Bearings, 14 oz, BluePrice: $10.99More Info
Lucas Oil 105741 Red N Tacky Grease #2, 16oz Cartridge$5.99Price: $4.99More Info
Almaplex all purpose industrial lubricant is very effective in severe operations caused by moisture or high temperatures. All purpose lubricant is ideal for high speed bearings, wheel bearings, as a chassis lubricant, and for U-joints.
- Seals out dirt and water
- Prevents corrosive wear
- Timken OK load of 45 lbs
- Excellent for electric motors, machine tools, presses, forging equipment, metal fabrication, and wood working
- Can be used in central lubrication systems
- Excellent reversibility
- Bearings operate coolerVery high dropping point
- Excellent oxidation resistance and rust protection
- Retains soft body and plasticity much longer than ordinary greases
- Good low temperature pumpability
- Aluminum complex thickener
L-E Almaplex Data Sheet (PDF)
Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures.
Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications.
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants
Quickly packs bearings with new grease while forcing out old grease.
For removal of grease and oil seals. Two tip sizes accomodate many applications.
Inject grease into low profile grease zerks or hard to reach places with this adapter. Nipple snaps into your existing grease gun end.
- 20 - 1/4" - 28 Straight
- 10 - 1/8" - NPT Straight
- 10 - 6mm - 1 Straight
- 5 - 8mm - 1 Straight
- 5 - 10mm - 1 Straight
- 5 - 1/4" - 28 45 Deg.
- 5 - 1/8" - NPT 45 Deg.
- 5 - 1/4" - 28 90 Deg.
- 5 - 1/8" - NPT 90 Deg.
A true high temp/low temp friction-free racing grease for qualifying and racing. Extreme friction reduction to minimize drag. This one out-performs all other racing grease formulas! Dyno tested and track proven!
- Full Synthetic
- Drip point 560 Degrees
- Long Lasting
- Timken Load 60 lbs
- Excellent cold temperature properties
- Resist Extreme Pressure
- Extreme Friction Reducer
- Designed for highest performance in wheel bearings and chassis lubrication
This is the recommended grease for the Swindell Deluxe Birdcage Grease Hole Bearing (940-5914).
- Swindell Deluxe Birdcage Grease Hole Bearing (940-5914)
- Electric Motor Grease, Polyrex EM
- Container Size: 14 oz Cartridge
- Size/Net Weight: 14 oz
- Temp Range: -29C to 177C
- Color: Blue
- NLGI Grade 2
- Polyurea Base
- Film Type: Semi-Solid to Solid Grease
- Standards: ASTM D 3336
Lucas Red 'N' Tacky Grease is a smooth, tacky, red lithium complex grease fortified with rust and oxidation inhibitors. It has good water resistance and washout properties. It has excellent mechanical stability and storage life. It is able to withstand heavy loads for extended periods of time. It can be used in many agricultural, automotive and industrial applications. Lucas Red 'N' Tacky Grease is fortified with a high degree of extreme pressure additives that give it a TRUE Timken load much higher than other greases of this type. Its especially good for sliding surfaces and open gears.
16 oz. cartridge
- Rust and oxidation inhibitors
- Water resistant
- Excellent mechanical stability
- Long storage life
- Agricultural, automotive and industrial applications