Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 14 Inches Wide, 8 Degree Layback
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
The Sprint Deluxe is Kirkeys most advanced sprint car seat. Also available in a lightweight version (56LW Series). This Double Rib Support Upright is deisgned for the racer who wants the finest sprint car seat available. This seat is 14" wide with an 8° layback.
- TIG welded .080" & .100" 5052 grade aluminum
- MIG welded inside for added strength
- Offset aluminum extrusion around perimeter of seat for added rigidity
- Progressive rib bead adds extra strength
- Upholstery is double stitched around belt openings and all stress points
- Multi-position lap belt openings for easy mounting
- Submarine belt opening is standard
- Machine plate added to reinforce shoulder belt openings
- Seat back is double cross broke for added strength and comfort
- High-density foam on rib supports for added comfort
- Contoured bottom with leg separator
Item Details14" with Upholstery
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Kirkey 98711-S Head & Shoulder Restraint W/ Short LH Head Support$419.99Price: $395.99More InfoCompare
Kirkey 69 Series Sprint Car Containment SeatMore InfoCompare
Zoombang ZB-6000FRB Seat Padding, Seat Back PadsMore InfoCompare
Butlerbuilt E-Z Sprint SeatMore InfoCompare
Kirkey 99300 Molded Foam Seat Insert Kit$279.99Price: $254.99More InfoCompare
Tru-Lite Titanium Seat Bolt, 3/8-24 Thread x 1 InchMore InfoCompare
Steel Fine Thread Nylock Nuts, 3/8 Inch-24 Thread, 50 PackPrice: $5.99More InfoCompare
These head, neck and shoulder restraint kits allow you to retro fit your existing Kirkey seat for added safety. This kit must be used complete in order to be effective. The head restraint cannot be used separately.
Kit is made from .100" 5052-grade aluminum and padded with energy absorbing impact foam. All mounting hardware is included with the kit.
910-98711 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsWith Short LH Head Support
No Warranty, No Returns On Garage Sale Items
This 10 degree layback seat is designed for the short track racer who demands a full containment seat at an affordable price.
- Allows use of head and neck retraint systems
- Adjustable padded head restraint
- Allows use of six-point seat belts
- Easily replaces your existing Kirkey intermediate or lightweight seat
- Still allows easy entry and exit
- Priced right
- Available with black, red, grey or blue cover
- Widths of 14", 15", 15 1/2", 16", 17" and 18"
Adapt a seat for a better fit with added protection! The specially engineered polymer is soft at rest and instantly stiffens on impact absorbing the shock and dissipating energy. 3/8” thick pads will not wear out, melt, or freeze. Attach permanently with adhesive or temporarily with Velcro. Fits any seat and works with existing seat covers and padding.
Sold in pairs.
From the first manufacturer to offer full containment seats comes a new option which offers all of the same protection for a fraction of the cost. The E-Z line features the same quality, rigidity, and safety aspects you need to compete at the highest level. The head and shoulder supports are covered with CarbonX® material and sized to fit a wide range of driver builds and profiles. Choose from four sizes, black upholstery only.
- 10° layback with no assembly required
- Solid head surround and shoulder support system
- Black velour rib cover and seat bottom upholstery
- Four standard sizes: 14.5", 15.5", 16.5", and 17.5"
- Designed to add form fitting high-density padding to the bottom and lower lumbar of your current seat
- Includes everything you need in this kit
- Kit is designed to be used with a seat that fits the driver properly as is
- If your seat is too large for you already you will need to purchase a second kit
Tru-Lite titanium .875" O.D. button allen head bolt for mounting racing seats to your chassis. Made from 6AL/4V material which has 3 times the strength of aluminum and is 42% lighter than steel.
Item DetailsFull Thread
This Thin Nylock Nut Kit contains 50 pieces. These nylocks are 3/8 Inch-24 thread with a self locking nylon insert in the thread. They are designed to increase locking force and prevent the nut from coming loose.
Item Details3/8" - 24