All of the benefits of KIRKEY's professional racing seats mean better lap times for you. Full size comfort and safety. All of KIRKEY Racing Fabrications smaller sized 24 Series seats are designed and manufactured with the same care and attention to detail as our other professional racing seats. TIG and MIG welded and reinforced in critical areas. Includes multi-level shoulder harness and sub belt cutouts.
- TIG welded .100" thick 5052 grade aluminum
- 8 Degree Layback Style
- MIG welded inside for added strength
- Headrest is reinforced with offset aluminum extrusion
- Water resistant nylon upholstery is double stitched around belt openings and all stress points
- Multi-level shoulder harness cutouts and submarine belt opening are standard
- This seat has rib supports and headrest lowered one inch for smaller children
Your choice of 8 Degree Layback in 10", 11", 12", 13" or 14" widths. Includes black cover.
Kirkey Seat Design Illustration (GIF)
960-24000 Instructions (PDF)
24 Series - 8 Degree Layback