Garage Sale - Kirkey 53 Series Full Containment Modular Aluminum Seat
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
The Kirkey 53 Series 15 degree layback containment seat is designed for the short track racer who wants the added safety of a containment seat at a price they can afford. Designed using the same bottom that Kirkey's Lightweight Layback seat has for years assures this seat will fit in your car with ease.
This seat has three basic sections. The base which is made in widths from 14" to 18" in 1" increments and with rib support to fit short, regular and tall heights. The shoulder support made in 19" to 23" widths in 1" increments. The head support is long or short depending on AR type. Seats come with black upholstery.
- Measure your hips (width)
- Measure your shoulders (width)
- Measure your torso height (sit on a flat surface, legs extended, and measure from the surface to your underarm).
- Short = minimum 14.5" to 15.5"
- Medium = minimum 16" to 17"
- Tall = minimum 17.5"
- Head restraint: long or short lefhand side
Kirkey Seat Sizing Chart (GIF)
Clearance! Not all sizes are available.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Dirt late models
- IMCA modifieds
- Short track asphalt late models
- Street stocks
- Unique three-piece design makes modifications possible
- Integrated head and shoulder support system
- Built to accomodate all head and neck restraint systems
- Shortened left-side head containment system available for confined cockpits
- Contoured high-density foam bottom provides complete leg and inner thigh support
- Elongated bottom for total total leg support
- Reinforced shoulder support with energy absorbing impact foam
- Adjustable head containment system with energy absorbing impact foam
- Padded rib supports for driver comfort and extra support
- Aluminum extrusion around perimeter of seat
- Available in standard sizes 14" to 18" hip widths in 1" increments
- Modular components held together with grade five hardware
- Optional leg extensions also available
This product has no reviews.
what is the weight of this seat
what is the weight of this seat
You may also be interested in:
Kirkey 68 Series Layback Containment Seat$699.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Kirkey's new 68 Series full containment layback seat is designed for the short track racer who wants the added safety of a containment seat at a price they can afford. Designed using the same bottom that the Kirkey Lightweight Layback seat has for years assures this seat will fit in your car with ease.
- Constructed from TIG welded .100" thick 5052 grade aluminum. MIG welded inside for added strength
- Unique design adds extra strength and keeps weight down
- Designed to accommodate all head and neck restraints
- Built in reinforced padded shoulder restraints
- Reinforced vertically adjustable padded head restraint
- Aluminum extrusion offset on perimeter of seat adds strength and keeps inside of seat smooth
- Padded rib protectors for extra driver support
- Contoured elongated bottom with extended leg supports and center leg separator
- Accomodates six point seatbelts
- Easy to install cover
- 18 degree layback
- Designed to replace your existing intermediate or lightweight seat
- Head restraint designed for easy entry and exit Available with Black, Red, Grey or Blue cover
- Widths 14", 15", 15-1/2", 16", 17" and 18"