Kirkey's Intermediate 20° Layback seats are designed especially for dirt and asphalt limited late models and all IMCA type Modifieds. The Intermediate seat is a great value for the professional and amateur alike who demands the best in safety and comfort. Made from .125" thick 5052 grade aluminum, these seats are TIG welded outside and MIG welded inside for added strength. Contoured high density foam bottom provides complete leg and inner thigh support.
- TIG welded .125" thick 5052 grade aluminum
- MIG welded inside for added strength
- Offset aluminum extrusion around perimeter of seat for added rigidity
- Progressive rib bead adds extra strength
- Upholstery is double stitched around belt openings and all stress points
- Multi-position lap belt openings for easy mounting
- Submarine belt opening is standard
- Contoured high density foam bottom provides complete leg and inner thigh support
- High density foam on rib supports for added comfort
Available in red, blue, black and purple.
Kirkey 36 Series Dimensions (GIF)
910-70140 Instructions (PDF)