Kirkey 27 Series Micro/Mini Sprint Racing Seat
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
The latest innovation from Kirkey to grant Micro/Mini sprint racers the same protection as sprint car drivers. Designed to be used in smaller open wheel race cars. Black vinyl padding with three cloth color options: Black, Red, & Gray
- Compact design allows easy installation in all types of chassis
- Detachable left-front section allows clearance for use in all engine classes
- Reinforced shoulder restraints for extra strength
- Vertically adjustable reinforced head restraint allows unobstructed peripheral vision
- Compatible with all head and neck restraints
- 7 sizes available: 12", 13", 14", 14.5" 15", 15.5", 16" (measured at drivers' hips)
960-69000 Instructions (PDF)
Awesome seat, Very compact and light !
- Great seat for a midget
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Kirkey 99500 Sprint Knee ProtectorMore InfoCompare
Simpson Helmet RestraintMore InfoCompare
Simpson Individual Arm RestraintsMore InfoCompare
Kirkey 98711-S Head & Shoulder Restraint W/ Short LH Head Support$419.99Price: $395.99More InfoCompare
Kirkey 99300 Molded Foam Seat Insert Kit$279.99Price: $254.99More InfoCompare
Kirkey 99502 Micro Sprint Knee Guard$65.99Price: $60.99More InfoCompare
Kirkey 011700 66 Series Seats Sprint Leg Supports, Left and Right SidePrice: $34.99More InfoCompare
Kirkey 34 Series Child Adjustable Containment Youth Seat w/ CoverPrice: $548.99More InfoCompare
Lightweight aluminum leg protector is formed to surround center steering unit. Bead rolled for extra strength. Fire retardent foam offers extra protection without taking up room.
This helmet fatigue reducing strap offers quick attachment and adjustment with durable steel hardware. Helmet d-ring installation.
- Available in red, blue, or black.
- Fatigue reducing helmet strap
- Quick attachement and adjustment
- Durable steel hardware, helmet 'D-ring' installation
These Simpson individual arm restraints have padded arm bands and stainless steel hardware. 14" attachment straps. Available in red, blue or black.
These head, neck and shoulder restraint kits allow you to retro fit your existing Kirkey seat for added safety. This kit must be used complete in order to be effective. The head restraint cannot be used separately.
Kit is made from .100" 5052-grade aluminum and padded with energy absorbing impact foam. All mounting hardware is included with the kit.
910-98711 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsWith Short LH Head Support
- Designed to add form fitting high-density padding to the bottom and lower lumbar of your current seat
- Includes everything you need in this kit
- Kit is designed to be used with a seat that fits the driver properly as is
- If your seat is too large for you already you will need to purchase a second kit
This lightweight aluminum leg protector is formed to surround the center steering unit. Bead rolled for extra strength. Fire retardent foam offers extra protection without taking up room.
- Lightweight aluminum
- Bead rolled for extra strength
- Fire retardant foam offers extra protection without taking up room
- Micro Sprint Race Cars
These can be easily installed on KIRKEY 66 Series seats and make it even safer and more comfortable. This increases side support to the leg under heavy cornering and especially in case of a side impact. These side supports are made out of the same grade of aluminum as the seat and are sold in pairs.
- Left and right side large extensions
- Fits Kirkey 66 Series seats
- Padded aluminum
- Sold in pairs
Help keep your child as safe as possible when racing with the Kirkey 34 Series Adjustable Child / Youth Racing Seat. Kirkey took no shortcuts by building this child / youth racing seat with the same attention to detail and to the same high standards as their full size racing seats to further ensure your childs safety. With 5" of vertical adjustment to raise rib and shoulder supports, this seat adapts to the driver. In addition, the head can be adjusted vertically or horizontally and can be rotated to help increase peripheral vision. The unique shoulder support cover design allows 1" shoulder width adjustment. Molded high density energy absorbing impact padding eliminates upholstery on the vertical and lateral adjustable head restraits. This Kirkey racing seat is available in 12" or 14" wide hip width and includes a black cover.
- Built to the same high standards as Kirkey standard size seats
- TIG and MIG welded and reinforced in critical areas
- 5” of vertical adjustment
- Seat can be adjusted vertically to raise rib and shoulder supports
- Head can be adjusted vertically and horizontally
- Unique shoulder support cover design allows extra 1” shoulder width
- Includes black cover
- Choose 12” or 14” wide hip width