Kirkey 27 Series Micro/Mini Sprint Racing Seat
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
The latest innovation from Kirkey to grant Micro/Mini sprint racers the same protection as sprint car drivers. Designed to be used in smaller open wheel race cars. Black vinyl padding with three cloth color options: Black, Red, & Gray
- Compact design allows easy installation in all types of chassis
- Detachable left-front section allows clearance for use in all engine classes
- Reinforced shoulder restraints for extra strength
- Vertically adjustable reinforced head restraint allows unobstructed peripheral vision
- Compatible with all head and neck restraints
- 7 sizes available: 12", 13", 14", 14.5" 15", 15.5", 16" (measured at drivers' hips)
960-69000 Instructions (PDF)
You may also be interested in:
Kirkey 99200 Seat Mounting Bracket KitMore Info
Kirkey 99500 Sprint Knee ProtectorMore Info
Simpson Individual Arm RestraintsMore Info
Kirkey 98711-S Head & Shoulder Restraint W/ Short LH Head Support$419.99Price: $395.99More Info
Kirkey 99300 Molded Foam Seat Insert Kit$279.99Price: $254.99More Info
From America's leader in seat manufacturing comes this strong, lightweight frame for your seats. Don't compromise your safety with a home-made frame.
This is a universal seat mount made for installing aluminum bucket seats in IMCA modified race cars. It is made to anchor into the roll cage tubing and requires fabrication to fit each particular application.
This kit will give you the safest mounting possible and save you hours of work, too. By simply rotating the tubes, you can mount this kit directly to the main hoop and door bars.
910-70200 Instructions (PDF)
Lightweight aluminum leg protector is formed to surround center steering unit. Bead rolled for extra strength. Fire retardent foam offers extra protection without taking up room.
These Simpson individual arm restraints have padded arm bands and stainless steel hardware. 14" attachment straps. Available in red, blue or black.
These head, neck and shoulder restraint kits allow you to retro fit your existing Kirkey seat for added safety. This kit must be used complete in order to be effective. The head restraint cannot be used separately.
Kit is made from .100" 5052-grade aluminum and padded with energy absorbing impact foam. All mounting hardware is included with the kit.
910-98711 Instructions (PDF)
- Designed to add form fitting high-density padding to the bottom and lower lumbar of your current seat
- Includes everything you need in this kit
- Kit is designed to be used with a seat that fits the driver properly as is
- If your seat is too large for you already you will need to purchase a second kit