King Chrome Small Block Chevy 1969-86 Long Water Pump
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
King Chrome standard flow, "long leg" style water pump designed for 1969-86 small block Chevy (SBC) V8s. Made from OEM castings, King Chrome housings are hand polished to a higher standard before being triple chrome-plated for a show-quality finish. Housings are then assembled using all NEW components.
- Hand polished and triple chrome plated
- "Long" style pump for 1969-85 engines
- 6-15/16" from block surface to face of pulley flange
- Drilled & tapped for factory accessories
Learn about the differences between "short" and "long" style Chevy water pumps by reading our tech article, SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
- Has (4) accessory threaded mounting holes to accept the factory brackets
- Includes (2) spacers for various applications when mounting the brackets
- One hole is directly below the lower mounting hole to the block on the drivers side
- 2 holes are on the passenger side—one directly below the lower mounting hole to the block and the other is between the two mounting holes to the block
- The third hole accessory mounting hole is at approximately 11:30 when looking at it from the front and at about the same front to rear distance as the heater hose nipple.
More Like This
King Chrome B/B Chevy 1965-68 Short Water Pump
King Chrome B/B Chevy 1969-1986 Long Water Pumps
King Chrome Short Water Pump for 1955-1968 Small Block Chevy
1937-48 Flathead Stock-Style Water Pump with Wide Belt
1949-53 Flathead Car Water Pump with Wide Belt
1948-52 Flathead Car/Pickup Water Pump with Wide Belt
Tuff Stuff 1529A Chevy L6 Chrome Water Pump
Garage Sale - Big Block Chevy Long Water Pumps
Q & A
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.