King Chrome Small Block Chevy 1969-86 Long Water Pump
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
King Chrome standard flow, "long leg" style water pump designed for 1969-86 small block Chevy (SBC) V8s. Made from OEM castings, King Chrome housings are hand polished to a higher standard before being triple chrome-plated for a show-quality finish. Housings are then assembled using all NEW components.
- Hand polished and triple chrome plated
- "Long" style pump for 1969-85 engines
- 6-15/16" from block surface to face of pulley flange
- Drilled & tapped for factory accessories
Learn about the differences between "short" and "long" style Chevy water pumps by reading our tech article, SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
- Has (4) accessory threaded mounting holes to accept the factory brackets
- Includes (2) spacers for various applications when mounting the brackets
- One hole is directly below the lower mounting hole to the block on the drivers side
- 2 holes are on the passenger side—one directly below the lower mounting hole to the block and the other is between the two mounting holes to the block
- The third hole accessory mounting hole is at approximately 11:30 when looking at it from the front and at about the same front to rear distance as the heater hose nipple.