King Chrome GM One Wire Alternator, 65 Amp
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Streamline the engine compartment in your street rod or muscle car by eliminating excess wires with this King Chrome 1-wire alternator. Based on the GM Delco-Remy 10SI alternators, these 65-amp units are perfect for vehicles with few electical accessories. King Chrome alternator housings are hand polished to a high luster prior to applying the show-quality triple chrome finish.
This one wire alternator simply needs hooked up direct to the main battery lead or power source. Then the internal regulator picks up the available current and kicks the alternator into the charge mode at the pre-set voltage.
- Hand polished, triple chrome plated finish
- Quick, easy hook-up with supplied instructions
- Internally-regulated GM 10SI style alternator
- Attaches to all popular GM alternator brackets
- Direct replacement for most 1969-85 GM cars and light trucks
- Excellent idle output
More Like This
Speedway Chrome GM 1-Wire Alternator, 60 Amp, Internally Regulated
Tuff Stuff Silver Bullet One Wire Alternator, 100 AMP
King Chrome GM One Wire Alternator, 100 Amp
Tuff Stuff Silver Bullet One Wire Alternators - 100 Amp GM V-Belt Pulley
Tuff Stuff Silver Bullet One Wire Alternator - 140 Amp GM V-Belt Pulley
Powermaster 182051 PowerGEN Early GM Alternator, 12-Volt, Chr.
Powermaster 175191 Original Look Alternator, 95A, Chrome, Chrysler
Powermaster 17297 Smooth Look Alternators, 100 AMP
Ford Mount One Wire Alternator, Chrome
Powermaster 8-17926 Snug-Fit Chrome Alternator, 100 Amp