King Chrome GM One Wire Alternator, 65 Amp
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (10)
What's in the Box
Streamline the engine compartment in your street rod or muscle car by eliminating excess wires with this King Chrome 1-wire alternator. Based on the GM Delco-Remy 10SI alternators, these 65-amp units are perfect for vehicles with few electical accessories. King Chrome alternator housings are hand polished to a high luster prior to applying the show-quality triple chrome finish.
This one wire alternator simply needs hooked up direct to the main battery lead or power source. Then the internal regulator picks up the available current and kicks the alternator into the charge mode at the pre-set voltage.
- Hand polished, triple chrome plated finish
- Quick, easy hook-up with supplied instructions
- Internally-regulated GM 10SI style alternator
- Attaches to all popular GM alternator brackets
- Direct replacement for most 1969-85 GM cars and light trucks
- Excellent idle output