King Billet Torque Ball Housing
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Lubrication Engineers 3752 LE Almagard Industrial Grease, 14.5 OzPrice: $12.99More Info
Stroud Safety 531 Kevlar Ball Housing ShieldPrice: $249.99More Info
Winters Performance 4605 Torque Assembly with SealMore Info
Winters Performance 4609 Sealed Torque Ball with Steel HousingPrice: $199.99More Info
Multifunctional grease designed for exceptional mechanical stability, excellent extreme pressure and high temperature capabilities. Won't wash off, pound out, or melt and run, even with extended service in severe conditions.
- Use in all types of vehicles, on and off road, as well as in many in-plant applications
- Very tacky
- Excellent water resistance
- Will not pound out
- Rust and corrosion inhibited
- Extremely versatile
- Excellent oxidation resistance and rust protection
- Great oxidation stability and longer life, does not "work down" in service
- High dropping point
- Good heat reversion
- Does not harden on aging, easily pushed out by fresh grease
- Timken OK load of 70 lbs
- Bearing life may be extended up to three times with cooler operation
- Reduces downtime and maintenance labor because of smooth, cool performance
- Works great for chassis, wheel bearings, U-joints
LE Almagard Data Sheet (PDF)
New Kevlar Ball Housing Shield from Speedway Motors and Stroud Safety!
This new safety blanket will protect your ankles just like the Kevlar blankets that the top fuel cars run on their blowers and engines. Made of multiple layers of Kevlar covered in water and grease repellet nylon and weighing in at a mere seven ounces, not only is this lighter that the steel covers on the market, but this blanket will make maintenance less of a hassle and will actually help keep dirt and dust out of the ball. Bolts to the motor plate and is fully flexible to eliminate any bind.
This assembly has a thick steel housing with a boot to keep the dirt out.
This Winters sealed torque ball weighs 4 lbs. 12 oz. It features steel firewall housing, hydroformed aluminum torque ball, forged aluminum retainer and a rubber torque ball boot to keep the dirt out.