KRC 63202000 Pro Series Alum Power Steering Pump w/ Serpentine Pulley
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
The KRC Pro Series power steering pump is the first pump specifically designed and engineered for racing without any production car components, is the result of 2 years of research and development that included input from industry leaders like Tony Woodward. The pump marries KRC signature components such as tunable flow valves, spline drive bolt-on pulleys, double bolt patterns, and ball and roller shaft bearings with new and improved pump technologies such as a micro-honed piston bore for quick and smooth response and ported low turbulence internal passages, and a unique pump design to deliver the most versatile, durable, and efficient pump ever manufactured.
- Designed for the rigors of racing
- Same pulley offset and mounting pattern as GM Saginaw style pumps
- KRC calibrated, tunable flow curve
- KRC spline-drive bolt-on pulleys
- 9,000 rpm maximum pump speed
- 1600 psi maximum pressure relief
- -10 AN inlet and -6 AN outlet
- Includes a 4.2" serpentine pulley