The junior version race gloves feature an extra layer of fire resistant material between the outer leather and the palm. Sized specifically for young hands, these driving gloves are constructed of super soft hand-forming suede with a knit fire resistant shell and features 3/4 wrap around finger design for a seamless fit and feel.
Other features include an unpadded wrap around palm patch and split knuckle guard for extra comfort and extra abrasion resistance. These racing gloves are the standard gauntlet design with cuff forearm and adjustable quick-fit wrist closure. Meets SFI-3.3/5 specifications.
- Meets the SFI Foundation's 3.3/5 Specification
- Constructed of super soft hand-forming suede with a knit fire-retardant shell.
- Unpadded wrap-around palm patch and split-knuckle guard for extra comfort and abrasion resistance.
- 3/4 knit FR wrap-around finger seams for a seamless fit and feel.
- Standard gauntlet with cuff forearm.
- Hook and loop adjustable wrist closure.
Youth Glove Sizing Guide (GIF)
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?