Icon Chevy 400 Forged Pistons, Dish, 5.7 Rod
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
We have been selling Keith Black pistons for years and now offer their premium new generation forged pistons. Starting with 2618 alloy heat treated to high-strength T-6 specifications, these give you the best value for the money. Exclusive V-ribs add strength without adding weight and allow maximum cooling capacity.
For Chevy 400 c.i. (4.125" bore x 3.75" stroke). Use Style C piston rings (1/16", 1/16", 3/16").
- High ductility 2618 alloy
- Dual forced pin oiling on most applications
- Lateral gas porting on higher compression ratios
- Fully machined with deep valve pockets
- Second land accumulator grooves
- Top land mini groove technology
- Diamond finished skirts
- Triple wound spiral locks
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
474-753 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsWeight: 535 g.
C/R 64cc: 9.5
C/R 76cc: 8.5
Rod Length: 5.7"
- Pin Diameter: 0.9272"