Formerly KB Forged Pistons. Starting with 2618 alloy heat treated to high strength T-6 specifications, these give you the best value for your money. Exclusive V-rib adds strength without adding weight but allows maximum cooling.
For Chevy 395 c.i. (4.000" bore x 3.875" stroke). Use Style E rings (1.5mm, 1.5mm, 3.0mm).
- High ductility 2618 alloy
- Dual forced pin oiling on most applications
- Lateral gas porting on higher compression ratios
- Fully machined with deep valve pockets
- Second land accumulator grooves
- Top land mini groove technology
- Diamond finished skirts
- Triple wound spiral locks
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
474-964 Instructions (PDF)
Piston Weight: 433 g. Rod Length: 6.0"
Bore & Stroke: 4.000 x 3.875
Ring Style: E