Formerly KB Forged Pistons. Starting with 2618 alloy heat treated to high strength T-6 specifications, these give you the best value for your money. Exclusive V-rib adds strength without adding weight but allows maximum cooling.
- High ductility 2618 alloy
- Dual forced pin oiling on most applications
- Lateral gas porting on higher compression ratios
- Fully machined with deep valve pockets
- Second land accumulator grooves
- Top land mini groove technology
- Diamond finished skirts
- Triple wound spiral locks
For Chevy 383 c.i. (4.000" bore x 3.75" stroke). Will work with Vortec cylinder heads. Use Style C rings (1/16", 1/16", 3/16").
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
474-737 Instructions (PDF)
- Comp Height 5.7" Rod - 1.433
- Comp Height 6.0" Rod - 1.13
- Pin Diameter - 0.9272
C/R 58cc=14.1, 64cc=12.9, 76cc=11.0
Piston/Pin Weight: 658 g
Rod Length: 5.7"