IMCA 1978-88 GM Metric Chassis 9 Inch Ford Axle Bracket Kit
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (4)
What's in the Box
You can weld these brackets to your 9" Ford housing and install it in your 1978-88 GM Metric chassis. Includes upper and lower control arm mounts. Welding required. Designed for 3-1/2" axle tubes, but can be fit to 3" tubes.
- 1978-1981 Chevy Malibu
- 1978-1988 Chevy Monte Carlo
- 1978-1988 Chevy El Camino
- 1978-1981 Buick Century
- 1978-1987 Buick Regal
- 1978-1982 Pontiac Le Mans
- 1978-1987 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1978-1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1978-1987 GMC Caballero
- Upper control-arm mounts are 'Trim-to-Fit' due to the wide variety of 9" Ford Housings. The lower mounts in this kit have only one shock mount position.
- Kit does not include lower coil spring perches. If needed, order (2) perches 917-20243.
SpecsMeasurement from bottom of housing to center of trailing arm hole is 2 1/2”.
You may also be interested in:
Covell Metalworking 1000-22 DVD - MIG WeldingView$39.99Compare
Speedway Stamped GM Metric Upper Rear Control ArmView$54.99Compare
Speedway Stamped GM Metric Lower Rear Control ArmView$69.99Compare