HushMat 20200 Silencer Megabond 1/4 In. Sound & Thermal Insulation Kit
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
A HushMat Silencer Megabond ¼” Sound and Thermal Insulating Kit is universal and designed to treat two full size doors or one full sized headliner. HushMat Silencer Megabond reduces airborne noise and radiant heat through absorption.
- Silencer Megabond is formulated to withstand the automotive environment
- Thermal insulation from -30 degrees up to +280 degrees Fahrenheit
- Absorbs airborne noise from 600 – 4000 Hz frequency
- Easy to mold around uneven surfaces
- Self Adhesive peel and stick – no secondary glue and NO spray
- Trims with razor knife or household scissors
- Sound deadening
HushMat Door Kit contains two (2) 23” x 36” sheets or 11.5 Square Feet of OEM Approved foam insulating material.
Use HushMat Silencer Megabond 1/4" foam on the back side of the door trim panel and HushMat Ultra Door Kit (Speedway Part # 910-80505) on the interior side of the door “skin” for the ultimate sound and thermal insulating performance. Check out Speedway’s HushMat ‘32 Coupe and ‘32 Sedan full vehicle kits for the manufacturer recommended kits for the complete vehicle.
Silencer Megabond 1/4" Kit Application area: reverse side of the following: Door Trim Panel, and Headliner.
See the GoodGuys Article.
Two sheets 23" x 35" x 1/4" foam, 11.2 Square Feet
You may also be interested in:
HushMat 20100 Silencer Megabond 1/8 Inch Gasket KitView$116.99Compare