Howe Racing 22330 Repl Ball Joint Stud for K772 and K6024 Style
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Replacement ball studs for your rebuildable Howe Precision Ball Joints. These alloy steel ball studs are process coated for low friction and long wear. You can feel the difference in smooth travel and easy steering effort.
Howes rugged Precision Ball Joint steel housings will withstand impacts that can destroy a standard automotive ball joint; typically only the ball stud will need replacement. These standard ball studs are dimensionally the same as OEM.
- GM F-Body - 1969-81 Camaro/Firebird
- GM X-Body - 1968-79 Nova/Apollo/Ventura, etc.
- GM B-Body - 1971-96 Impala/Caprice
- GM A-Body - 1964-81 Chevelle/Malibu/El Camino
- GM G-Body - 1978-88 Monte Carlo/Regal/Cutlass
For use on a variety of racing applications including:
- IMCA Modifieds
- Stock Cars
- Hobby Stock
- Sport Mods
For Howe Precision Ball Joints ONLY:
- 1963-71 Chevy/GMC Truck (917223001/91722300) K6024 Style
- 1968-89 Chrysler for Steel and Aluminum (91722412S) K772 Style