Replacement ball studs for your rebuildable Howe Precision Ball Joints. These alloy steel ball studs are process coated for low friction and long wear. You can feel the difference in smooth travel and easy steering effort.
Howe's rugged Precision Ball Joint steel housings will withstand impacts that can destroy a standard automotive ball joint; typically only the ball stud will need replacement. These standard ball studs are dimensionally the same as OEM, and different length studs are available to allow easy geometry changes.
- GM F-Body - 1969-81 Camaro/Firebird
- GM X-Body - 1968-79 Nova/Apollo/Ventura, etc.
- GM B-Body - 1971-96 Impala/Caprice
- GM A-Body - 1964-81 Chevelle/Malibu/El Camino
- GM G-Body - 1978-88 Monte Carlo/Regal/Cutlass
For Howe Precision Ball Joints ONLY.
1963-71 Chevy/GMC Truck
1968-89 Chrysler for Steel and